19th January 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur for 7th standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur. She is in 7th standard right now. I am thinking to shifting her to another school. But my husband is not allowing me to shift her. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?

24th January 2019, 09:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur for 7th standard student?

Here are the reasons to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayaś

Jnvst is exam for admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya and from nearly 6000 aspirants it students are selected.

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is situated nearly in each district of India except in Tamilnadu.

Students from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya are literally everywhere and get selected in civil services, Military, Engineering, medical hence there is a great scope.

Teachers of these schools are very qualified and it is an autonomous body of Central Government.

Quality of food is damn good.

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya have migration policy in all over the country.

They are absolutely free.
24th January 2019, 09:54 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur for 7th standard student?

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya hunts for talented children from rural and urban areas and offer them free education with no extra expense.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is fully residential School with all the facilities.
This is very good at teaching discipline comma sports and event organisation.
Infrastructure is widely spread with hostel facility.
Availability of best teachers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?