22nd July 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey for 7th standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey. She is in 7th standard right now. I am thinking to shift her to another school. But my wife is denying to shift her. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey offer HS Commerce course?
  2. Whether admission test is conducted to study 6th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  3. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  4. Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey? Details of fee expenses?
  5. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  6. Fee structure of 9th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  7. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin for 5th standard student?
  8. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah for 3rd standard student?
  9. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon for 6th standard student?
  10. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  12. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  13. Whether admission test conducted to study 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  14. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  15. Fee structure of 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  16. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?
  17. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  18. Whether admission test conducted to study 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
24th July 2018, 11:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey for 7th standard student?

As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey for 7th standard student.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Puthuvilappady, Chennithala, Kerala 690105
Phone: 0479 232 2571
25th July 2018, 12:21 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey for 7th standard student?

Yes, studying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) for 7th class and higher studies will be beneficial.

The quality of the education is high compared to other schools and the teachers are well trained. This school provides extra curricular activities. The fee structure is very low and this school also offers scholarships for merit candidates.
Studying in JNV is very beneficial in each factor like education quality, food, extra curricular activities, scholarships, fees and etc., compared with the other schools JNV is best in every factor. If your child can adjust to the time tables and schedule of the school then continue your child education in the same school.

For detailed information about the school check the official website of JNV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?