19th January 2019, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Whether admission test conducted to study 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur?

Hello Sir, I am interested to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of Dungarpur. I want to study in 5th standard of this school. So, I just want to know that I have to give any kind of admission test for studying in 5th standard in this school?

24th January 2019, 08:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Angry Re: Whether admission test conducted to study 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur?

Yes, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti manages the Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya selection test for admissions to vacant seats in class 6th, 9th and 11th.
As you are in 5th standard hence you have to qualify the entrance test in order to seek admission in 6th standard.
24th January 2019, 09:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test conducted to study 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur?

In order to get admission in 6th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, the candidate has to qualify in the entrance test that is conducted by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti and the entrance test is known as Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test.

www.nvshq.org.

Entrance Exam Pattern:

Mode of exam will be pen and paper test.

Exam medium will have 21 languages.

Total number of questions will be 100.

Nature of questions will be objective type questions with multiple options.

Exam total duration will be 2 hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?