17th April 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to qualify in 10th ICSE? Details of marks distribution?

Hi,
Can you please inform me about the marks required to qualify in 10th ICSE syllabus? How the marks will be distributed? Kindly let me know about this in details.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I calculate percentage of 10th ICSE Board exam if only grades are mentioned?
  2. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Cutoff marks required to qualify in DBT-JRF?
  4. Cutoff marks required in 12th ICSE to study Graduation in Madras Veterinary College?
  5. Procedure to apply for Improvement exams of 10th ICSE?
  6. What is the probability of getting above 80% marks in ICSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Chapterwise marks distribution in CBSE class 10th English?
  8. Detailed information about marks distribution of KEAM(Medical)?
  9. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to qualify for a candidate who has scored 784 marks in 12th?
  10. Qualification required to apply for BITSAT? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  11. Whether the marks of Additional subjects calculated in 10th ICSE Board percentage?
  12. Cutoff marks required to qualify in BITSAT for SC student? Number of seats available?
  13. Cutoff marks required to qualify in OPENMAT for study MBA course?
  14. Minimum marks required to qualify for Airforce, Navy and Military Academy? Is there any individual cutoff marks for each subjects?
  15. When the notification of Federal Bank PO recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply and cutoff marks required to qualify?
  16. Cutoff marks required to qualify in Karnataka Dental PGET?
  17. Detailed information about Marking system and qualifying marks in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  18. Cutoff marks required to qualify in all subjects of WBCHSE?
18th April 2016, 06:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify in 10th ICSE? Details of marks distribution?

Over all you need to score a minimum of 35% in aggregate to pass moreover you should have cleared at least 4 papers including English and your 2nd language.
15th January 2022, 08:32 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify in 10th ICSE? Details of marks distribution?

There are no cutoff marks as such.

All you need is 35% of the total marks and you get passed in the exam.

However, to get a good course after this, you have to score as much as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?