25th August 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Best way to study for 11th WBCHSE Commerce candidate?

Hello,
What is the best way to study after completing Madhyamik under WBBSE? I have completed my Madhyamik and studying in 11th from WBCHSE with Commerce. Please tell me what I should study?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  3. Can I get readmission in 11th WBCHSE if scored less marks in 12th WBCHSE?
  4. How can I study further in Abroad after completing 12th WBCHSE?
  5. Possibility to change school for 11th WBCHSE PCM candidate?
  6. How can I become an Accountancy Teacher of Higher Secondary Level being a 12th WBCHSE Commerce candidate?
  7. Is it possible to appear in 12th from WBCHSE Board privately after completing 11th CBSE?
  8. Using calculator is allowed in 11th science exams of wBCHSE?
  9. Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  10. Can I get admission to study Accountancy Honours if secured 70% in 12th Commerce WBCHSE in Kolkata?
  11. Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Important of 11th standard result in WBCHSE?
  13. Guidebooks of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology for 11th Science WBCHSE?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 75% in Accounts and 74% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  15. Accountancy question papers of previous year for 11th WBCHSE Board exam
  16. From which board should I study 11th Commerce among CBSE and HS Boards to appear in CPT? Optional subjects enlisted in 11th Commerce?
  17. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  18. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
31st August 2015, 12:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best way to study for 11th WBCHSE Commerce candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
What is the best way to study after completing Madhyamik under WBBSE? I have completed my Madhyamik and studying in 11th from WBCHSE with Commerce. Please tell me what I should study?
The aspirant has to finish 10th standard and then can join in any one of the WBCHSE School for higher secondary education. The aspirant has to join in the Commerce group which may have Commerce, Accountancy, and Economics as the course subject. The aspirant has to study well in +1 and +2 and score good marks. Usually the commerce group subjects are easier to understand so you can get very good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?