4th August 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?

Sir,
I am class 10th student, studying in ICSE Board. I am expecting above 90% marks in my PCM. Should I continue with ICSE Board in further studies or take admission in WBCHSE Board in 11th standard?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  2. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  3. Which is better among ISC and CBSE Board to study if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  4. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of ISC Board if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  5. ICSE 10th Exam 2016 last date for registration?
  6. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?
  7. How can I change my group into PCB in 12th standard if pursuing PCM in 11th WBCHSE?
  8. Problems in getting transfer from CBSE Board to ICSE Board after completing 10th?
  9. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  10. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE?
  12. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
  13. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  14. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  15. List of reputed ICSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science to 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student in Bhopal?
  16. Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?
  17. Can I get transfer in State Board to study in 11th standard if preparing for 10th CBSE school exam?
  18. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
5th August 2015, 04:07 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?

I want to say you the fact that it all depends upon you that how much marks you can score in your Board exam. It all depends upon your hard work and practice. So it is not necessary to change your Board for scoring good marks, you can score it from your current Board also. Just study well and you will surely achieve your goal.

All The Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?