15th August 2020, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Which Board is better among ISC and Bihar Board for an MBBS aspirant?

Sir, I am a student of 10th standard studying with Bihar Board. I am confused about which Board is best for an MBBS aspirant as I want to do this course in future. Kindly tell me from the view of result among ISC and Bihar Board or from the view of percentage also?

19th August 2020, 11:21 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is better among ISC and Bihar Board for an MBBS aspirant?

If want to live and earn in Bihar only than Bihar Board is better. More job opportunity available for Bihar Board students in Bihar.

If you want to really learn something than you should switch to ISC board because it really boost your knowledge. ISC Board is accepted everywhere also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?