2nd July 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Should I choose CBSE to study 11th Commerce if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?

Hello everyone,
I am in big confusion. In 11th Commerce which Board will be easy for me? I have got 83% in 10th GSEB and I want to study Commerce. So, I am really
confused to choose in between CBSE and GSEB. Please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  2. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?
  3. CBSE or GSEB which one to choose and why?
  4. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Business Studies as a subject is available in 11th Commerce of CBSE Board?
  6. Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate?
  7. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  8. Which board to choose between Gujarat Board or CBSE board after 12th?
  9. What should I study among Science and Commerce in 11th CBSE if weak in Physics but strong in Maths?
  10. Is it suitable to get government jobs if studied from CBSE Board after completing 10th GSEB?
  11. In which school of Delhi I will get admission to study in 11th CBSE if secured 84% in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  12. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th for Aerospace Engineer aspirant?
  13. From which board should I study 11th Commerce among CBSE and HS Boards to appear in CPT? Optional subjects enlisted in 11th Commerce?
  14. GSEB Board has more priorities than CBSE Board?
  15. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  16. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  17. Is it beneficial to study H.S. Commerce at CBSE Board after completing 10th CBSE?
  18. Can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 77.75% in 10th WBBSE?
3rd July 2015, 07:36 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I choose CBSE to study 11th Commerce if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?

You can pursue your 11th standard in Commerce stream from any Board in which you are interested whether it is GSEB or CBSE Board. GSEB is a Gujarat State Education Board whereas CBSE is a Central Board of Secondary Education. Since, you have completed your 10th standard from GSEB Board, you can pursue your 11th standard in Commerce stream from same board or you can change to CBSE Board.
3rd July 2015, 08:21 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Should I choose CBSE to study 11th Commerce if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?

If you are talking about easy board syllabus and easy to score high marks then continue you studies in same board (GSEB) because you can easily score more in state board as compared to CBSE board but CBSE provides a better education and syllabus as compared to any other state board

So if you are planning to study better then move in CBSE Board or i tell you one plus point of CBSE board after 12th class you need to give so many entrance tests and all these test , all the national level entrance test of India follow CBSE syllabus and pattern
3rd July 2015, 09:28 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I choose CBSE to study 11th Commerce if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?

You are a intelligent student then why are you confusing in this matter. Your score is good in 10th standard thus you can choose any one board among all. As if you want to study commerce then i suggest you to choose CBSE i.e. Central Board of Secondary Education.

CBSE is one of the most reputed school board in india. So, you should go for it. Study pattern they use is quite easy also they use NCERT publication books which is best books in all aspects. Also this board is acceptable in almost all colleges in India so you will never face any problem with this board in future. By seeing all these plus points i suggest you to go for it.
3rd July 2015, 11:52 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

I am not satisfied with you as none of the board is going to be the easy or tough to pursue the course.

It totally depend upon your labour and dedication towards your study. So if you study well none of the board is going to be tough to secure the good marks.

And so I will suggest you to go with anyone you like both the board are recognised and has the certificate value all around. It only matters that there are CBSE schools all around India and even abroad but GSEB in the particular state.

Since you have scored 83% in the 10th which is a good aggregate so I think you do not feel tough to any of the board in the Commerce.
3rd July 2015, 12:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For your kind information i want to convey you that both the boards whether it is state board or it is CBSE board, offers almost same syllabus for the same class.

So there is nothing like it is easy to pursue your 11th class from the CBSE or State board.

So my suggestion to you is that there is no need to chage your board.

You should simply take admission in the same board, as it helps you a lot because you know all exam pattern, way of questions asked in your current board.

However if you want to change your school then you will need following ::

** School leaving certificate.

** Detailed mark card of the last exam you had passed.

** A character certificate

** Photographs

** New admission form etc.
3rd July 2015, 05:43 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

You should choose CBSE to study 11th commerce after securing 83% in 10th GSEB.
As, most of the competitive exams have the syllabus same as of CBSE syllabus. Almost all the entrance exams after 12th derived their syllabus from CBSE syllabus.

If you pursue your 11th with commerce with CBSE then it will be very easy for you to crack the entrance exams very easily.
4th July 2015, 06:17 PM
pointer01

Yes you can change your board. Don't be confused you can choose any board whether it is a state board or CBSE board. But, I suggest you to choose the CBSE board.

CBSE board is better than the state board. CBSE board is the standard board. The syllabus of CBSE board will also help in the entrance exams conducting after class 12th. The CBSE board pattern is quite easy and the NCERT books are the best books for studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?