15th May 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?

Hi,
My name is Bhavana Shah and I have two sons and its time to me to choose the Board for them so which Board is useful for them in future in between State Board Gujarat or CBSE Board for their study for higher secondary?
Please reply to me immediately. I need your guidance.
Thanks and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and GSEB to pursue Higher Secondary if want to study B.Tech in Gujarat?
  2. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  3. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
  4. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  5. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  6. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  7. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  8. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
  9. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  10. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  11. List of Gujarat state board affiliated schools with hostel facility for admission in Higher Secondary at Gujarat?
  12. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  13. ISC, CBSE or PSEB, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for Software Engineer aspirant?
  14. Procedure to get transfer from CBSE Board to MP Board for Higher Secondary Education?
  15. What is the last date of submission of form for class 12th?
  16. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  18. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
18th May 2015, 10:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?

Both CBSE and Gujarat State Board are good and have more or less similar syllabus. However, you should choose CBSE over Gujarat State Board on account of following reasons.

- Almost all entrance exams after higher secondary have syllabus which is at par with CBSE.
- There is no need of taking second language in CBSE in 10+2 level, so more attention can be given to core subjects.
- English is of higher standard in CBSE than in Gujarat State Board if taken as second language in Gujarat State Board.
- CBSE is an All-India recognized board and even it is outside India.
19th May 2015, 03:39 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?

I will always suggest you to choose CBSE board among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary.
CBSE board is india's one best board which provide better education in India then state board education.
CBSE board give the opportunity to show your talent and make your career in your interested area.
But CBSE board is costly then any other state board in India.

If your financial background is week then you choose Gujarat state board for higher education. It is also good board for higher education.

Note:- If you are a bright student then you can score good marks in any board.
27th June 2016, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am ashraf my son has just passed class x and we are shifting to mumbai, will be at a disadvantage while securing admission in engineering after class Xll as he is a domicile of gujrat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?