27th May 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my 10th with ICSE Board
and I have got 75% marks. I am confused
which Board I should choose either CBSE or ISC
for my Higher Secondary course if I want
to take Science stream? Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. ISC, CBSE or PSEB, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for Software Engineer aspirant?
  2. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
  3. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and GSEB to pursue Higher Secondary if want to study B.Tech in Gujarat?
  4. Which Board should I prefer between ICSE, CBSE or PSEB to score 95% in Higher Secondary?
  5. Should I opt for Science in 12th ISC if secured 50% in 10th ICSE?
  6. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE? -- [New]
  7. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  8. Possibility to study Science in Higher Secondary if secured 6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  9. Which board is better to be an Engineer CBSE or ISC?
  10. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  11. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of ISC Board if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  12. Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board if study Science?
  13. CBSE or ISC, which is better for 10th ICSE student who is seeking for Science stream?
  14. Should I take CBSE or ISC after 12th? I have passed class 10th with ICSE board -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical?
  16. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  17. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
1st June 2015, 06:51 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?

I suggests you CBSE board is better than any other board due to these reason given below
1). CBSE school is an central board and provide better quality of education
2). You can easily find CBSE schools anywhere in India
3). Every national level entrance Exam follow CBSE syllabus
4). AIEEE and AIPMT both exams are also conducted by CBSE so it provides a plus point for CBSE students
5). Its an reputed or well known board in india
1st June 2015, 08:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?

You can opt for any Board in which you are interested whether it is ISC or CBSE Board for pursuing your 11th and 12th standards after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 75% marks from ICSE Board. You can continue your 11th standard from ISC Board after completion of your 10th standard or you can also transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board for pursuing your 11th and 12th standards. I suggest you to opt for CBSE Board because most of the All India Competitive examination question papers are set by considering CBSE Board syllabus, so, if you pursue your Higher Secondary from CBSE Board, you can gain good marks in entrance examinations and you can get admission in UG course in top colleges.
1st June 2015, 11:17 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?

Don't get confused you just need some guidance here. I suggest you to choose CBSE instead of ISC. CBSE is a central board and it is more respectful among all other boards in all aspects. Also it will be beneficial for you in future.

As it is a central board and it is a well reputed and recognized board thus you will never face any difficulties with this in future. Just choose it and study hard to score more in 12th standard.
2nd February 2017, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I have got 60% in my class 10 selection exam so can I get admission with this marks in science in any isc school.
16th August 2017, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Is taking PCMB possible in ISC board like it's possible in CBSE board in 11th standard? I mean, I have heard that in ISC board only PCM or PCB can be opted. No dual option is possible. Please help
24th February 2019, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10 standard from icse board taking 92%, which board is more preferred for 11 & 12 to go to America for higher studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?