5th July 2020, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Is BSc(Physiotherapy) a good option for a 12th Science candidate?

Respected Sir, is it a good option after 12th Science to go for BSc in Physiotherapy? My result of 12th Maharashtra Board is declared and I am thinking to do this course. Should I?

11th July 2020, 01:36 PM
Shahbaz sheikh

Default Re: Is BSc(Physiotherapy) a good option for a 12th Science candidate?

Yes absolutely it's a very bright career .
You will be treated as a doctor and get respect like doctor. You can change the life of people by treating them.
You can do your independent practice in which you can earn a lot money once you got famous and of course it happens if and if you do your job sincerely.
16th July 2020, 11:58 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Default Re: Is BSc(Physiotherapy) a good option for a 12th Science candidate?

Yes, it is a good option. And if you are interested in it,then you can definitely go for this.

Bachelor of Physiotherapy or BPT is an undergraduate program which is of 4-year duration including compulsory six months of clinical internship. This program involves the science of physical movement aimed at preventing disease and disability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?