2nd July 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good option to do graduation in Computer Science after 12th with 83% marks?

I have 83%in 12 board exam,is that a good option to take graduation in computer science?(I haven't study computer science in plus two)

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do M.Tech in computer Science after B.Sc in Computer Science and without appearing for GATE exam?
  2. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  3. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  4. Can my son become IT engineer after HSc commerce?
  5. Is M.Tech computer science in Manipal University a good option? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. What are the possible career options for each streams?
  7. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement? I have 75% in 10th , 54.83% in 12th and 69% in B.Sc(CS). Currently I am perusing MCA
  8. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
  9. Can I get any option subject after completing PG in computer science?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Com computers with 10th class qualification? When is the entrance test held?
  11. Fee structure for M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Does it provide Stipend?
  12. Which branch would be preferable for me to prepare for UPSC after 12th std? Is computer science and engineering a good option?
  13. How many PG seats are available in government Ayurvedic College nanded?
  14. What shall I do after completion of Intermediate with MPC stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is this a good choice of doing Hotel Management course after the completion of 12th with Science?
  16. How can I study Forensic Science in Graduation after completing 12th Science?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  18. What are the opportunities for students achieving 65-70% in 12 commerce?
2nd July 2015, 10:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good option to do graduation in Computer Science after 12th with 83% marks?

Yes, it is best to do Graduation in Computer Science after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 83% marks from a recognised board. Computer Science course has great demand in job opportunities. So, you can pursue your Graduation in Computer Science.
3rd July 2015, 12:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good option to do graduation in Computer Science after 12th with 83% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 83%in 12 board exam,is that a good option to take graduation in computer science?(I haven't study computer science in plus two)
Yes, you can do graduation degree in computer science because you have completed 12th standard with computer application subject. Scope of computer science subject is good in market. After completion of graduation degree in computer science you can apply for jobs in below given companies.

List of the best public sector jobs:-

ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)

GAIL(Gas Authority India Ltd )

SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

Railway recruitment board(RRB)

HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

Electronic cooperation of india limited(ECIL)

Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)

SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

List of the best private sector jobs:-

1.Wipro.

2.Convergies.

3.Accenture.

4.Infosys.

5.Honeywell.

6.CTS

7.TCS

8.Mahindra Satyam.

9.IBM.

10.Oracle.
3rd July 2015, 12:52 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
It is good to see that you are interested to apply for B.Sc in Computer Science. Obviously, it is good option to apply for B.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th standard and Computer Science subject is not mandatory to apply for B.Sc Computer Science. However, you must have studied Mathematics subject at 12th standard level.

Most of the reputed colleges require at least 50% marks in 12th standard for getting admission in B.Sc in Computer Science. The qualification required for doing B.Sc in Computer Science program is a 12th standard with Mathematics subject from a recognized board. Some of the colleges are preferring candidates with Computer Science science background.
25th July 2015, 07:25 PM
Mshanth

Quote:
Hi friend,
Yes, to take computer science in graduation is decision. You are having good percentage in 12th class.If you maintain same percentage in graduation in computer science you will get a good job in software field. All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?