18th March 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in KCET having completed Polytechnic in Andhra Pradesh being a domicile of Karnataka?

Hello,
I have completed my Polytechnic in Andhra Pradesh. But I am citizen of Karnataka. So, I can apply in KCET for Lateral B.Tech course? Please tell me asap.

19th March 2016, 07:03 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply in KCET having completed Polytechnic in Andhra Pradesh being a domicile of Karnataka?

Yes, you can very much apply for KCET examination having completed your Polytechnic course from Andhra Pradesh. You will just have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for the entrance examination and can appear for it.
19th March 2016, 07:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in KCET having completed Polytechnic in Andhra Pradesh being a domicile of Karnataka?

Being a domicile of Karnataka, you are very much eligible to appear for KCET examination, there is no harm in it. You can very much opt for it as long as you fulfill the examination criteria.
4th July 2021, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Andra parades students stady in karnataka politecnic diploma
17th February 2023, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for kset exam because I m completed my pg in Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?