26th October 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or Haryana Board, which one has tough syllabus in Intermediate Science?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard with Haryana Board. I am preparing well but as I have seen CBSE syllabus, my State Board is little bit tough to score good marks. So, I am thinking to shift into CBSE Board for Intermediate course as I planned to take Science stream. But I don't know in Intermediate, which Board is tough among these two.

22nd March 2023, 02:48 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: CBSE or Haryana Board, which one has tough syllabus in Intermediate Science?

It is difficult to compare which one is tougher as it depends on individual perspectives and capabilities.

In CBSE Board, the syllabus for Science stream is designed to provide a strong foundation in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. It also includes practical and experimental work in the laboratory. The board also conducts the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to medical and dental courses in India.

On the other hand, Haryana Board also has a comprehensive syllabus for Intermediate Science that covers Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. The board also conducts the Haryana Common Entrance Test (HCET) for admission to engineering and medical courses in the state.

In conclusion, both the boards have their own strengths and weaknesses. It is up to the student to choose the board based on their interests, career goals, and preparation level. It is recommended to do thorough research and consult with teachers and experts before making a decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?