4th May 2018, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Is it better to appear in 12th Board exam with Andhra Pradesh Board for CBSE student?

Hello friends, I gave 11th exam from CBSE Board. But I have heard that there is no percentage value of this Board. So, I am thinking to give 12th Board exam from State Board which is Andhra Pradesh Board. So, is it a better option for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE?
  2. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  3. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  4. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  5. CBSE or Andhra Pradesh Board, which is better to study HS Science?
  6. Requirements to migrate from Andhra Pradesh Board to CBSE for 8th standard student?
  7. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  8. Should I change my board from CBSE to ISC if studying 10th in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  9. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to appear in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam at 13 years of age for 8th student?
  11. Eligibility for Andhra pradesh board appeared students in BITS?
  12. Psychology question papers of last 3 years for 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam -- [New]
  13. Entrance exam due dates for class 11th under CBSE board in any schools in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Whether my Daughter will be eligible for Tamil Nadu State quota or Andhra Pradesh State quota after scoring 85% marks in class 10th CBSE Board?
  15. Should I get transferred to CBSE Board if pursuing 5th standard of State Board in Telangana?
  16. Availability of merit scholarship in Andhra Pradesh for pursuing Graduation?
  17. Which Board is preferable for 11th Computer Science between Himachal Pradesh Board and CBSE?
  18. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
15th July 2018, 05:31 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it better to appear in 12th Board exam with Andhra Pradesh Board for CBSE student?

Whoever have informed you that CBSE percentage of marks have no value have less knowledge and information about academics. Central Board of Secondary Education is the best board of India for secondary and senior secondary examinations.

It is better than different state board. You can continue your studies with this board without any doubt and study well to score better percentage of marks.
15th July 2018, 09:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to appear in 12th Board exam with Andhra Pradesh Board for CBSE student?

Central Board of Secondary Education is a respectable board of India. It is highly valued in India as well as abroad.

Without any hesitation, you should continue your studies from CBSE. No, it is not a better option for you to switch from Andhra Pradesh to CBSE.
15th July 2018, 11:35 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

State boards are not comparable with Central Board of Secondary Education.

CBSE is the jack of all boards which conduct entrance exam for secondary and senior secondary.

You must continue your studied with CBSE for better career and good percentage of marks in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?