10th August 2015, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Infosys if completed 12th CBSE by Improvement exam being a B.Tech graduate?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech graduate. But I have completed my 12th CBSE by giving Improvement exam. I want to get job in Infosys. Please tell me Infosys will hire me?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?
  2. Procedure to apply for Improvement exams with MP Board for 12th CBSE candidate?
  3. How to give the improvement exam after completing 12th CBSE
  4. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  5. Can 12th CBSE improvement exam be given from different school and in different state?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  7. Where and when the 12th CBSE improvement exam form will be available?
  8. Can 12th cbse improvement exam be given from different school in different state?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?
  10. Placement question pattern of Infosys off-campus written test for B.Tech graduate?
  11. Is it possible to get a good job with 56% in 12th and 88% in 10th? Can I write the improvement for 12th exams again?
  12. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  13. Do I have to appear in 12th CBSE Improvement exams if scored 40 marks in Mathematics?
  14. Can i appear for CBSE improvement exam after 1 year gap? I have passed 12th
  15. Eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When the application form of 12th CBSE Improvement exam will be released?
  17. Opportunities available to get a job in Infosys after scoring 57.6% in 10th, 62.6% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech?
  18. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form?

12th August 2015, 05:11 PM
mwh

Default Re: Can I get job in Infosys if completed 12th CBSE by Improvement exam being a B.Tech graduate?

yes you are eligible if you satisfy the eligibility criteria:
infosys is a multinational company.
ELIGIBILITY:
The details are:
Must have b.tech or any equivalent degree from any recognized university.
Must have atleast 60% or more in graduation.
Must not have any backlogs in education.

selection process:

They are:
1.Written test.
2.Technical Interview.
3.HR Interview

You must have good knowledge in the computer languages like C,C++,JAVA,ORACLE,.NET etc.If you can have the programming knowlege then it will be easy for you to clear the round.
in addition to the subject you should have good communicational skills , hard work, good attitude, disciple.

13th August 2015, 04:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Infosys if completed 12th CBSE by Improvement exam being a B.Tech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a B.Tech graduate. But I have completed my 12th CBSE by giving Improvement exam. I want to get job in Infosys. Please tell me Infosys will hire me?
Yes, you are eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Infosys is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is,

Infosys= 70%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

15th August 2015, 05:53 PM
Limited10
Member+

Sorry to say that you are not eligible to sit for infosys recruitment as they don't consider the improvement marks.They only consider one time marks which you have get in the first attempt.As per their criteria-

1-Minimum 60% in 10th.
2-Minimum 60% in 12th.
3-Minimum 75% in B.Tech without any current backlogs.

28th May 2018, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I got 70% in 12 class but 57%,as aggregate(PCM).If I give improvement in physics and maths , will it help me in placement if I make 70 % aggregate PCM?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?