25th August 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in SSB of NDA directly having secured 61.40% in 12th RBSE PCM?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my 12th PCM from RBSE Board. I have got 61.40% in my Board exam and I want to join NDA. I would like to know that can I appear for NDA-SSB directly?

28th August 2015, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in SSB of NDA directly having secured 61.40% in 12th RBSE PCM?

No, you cannot appear in NDA SSB Interview directly after completion of your 12th standard from RBSE Board. To be eligible to appear in NDA SSB, you must have to appear and qualify NDA written examination. The NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice a year for candidates who are interested to join in Indian Air Force, Army and Navy. By appearing and qualifying in NDA written test, you are eligible to appear in NDA SSB Interview.
28th August 2015, 08:33 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear in SSB of NDA directly having secured 61.40% in 12th RBSE PCM?

I am sorry to say you that, you are not eligible for direct NDA SSB after class 12th.
Those who have done diploma of Education Officer, they can get a chance for direct SSB for NDA.
There is no direct entry on the basis of 12th mark sheet.
You will have to go through the normal procedure.
You can have a look at www.csdefence.org/nda.htm for more details.
28th August 2015, 11:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed my 12th PCM from RBSE Board. I have got 61.40% in my Board exam and I want to join NDA. I would like to know that can I appear for NDA-SSB directly?
You have completed 12th standard so you are not eligible for NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
29th August 2015, 01:15 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot appear in SSB Interview of NDA directly after completion of 12th Class. Yes, One must need to give NDA Written Examination and those who qualify in this test successfully only will be called for SSB Interview. Hence I can say that you cannot appear in SSB Interview directly without giving NDA Written Examination. As there are certain marks available for Written Examination and SSB Separately, it is mandatory to give written Examination.

Marks alloted for Each Round:

A) Written Examination:

* Mathematics (Objective Type) - 300 Marks
* General Ability Test (Objective Type) - 600 Marks

Total Marks for NDA Written Examination - 900 Marks

B) Marks for SSB Interview:

Total Marks for Interview - 900 Marks
29th August 2015, 07:10 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

You can not appear directly SSB of NDA exam.

NDA exam stands for National Defense Academy which is conducted by UPSC twice in year to join Indian Army,Navy and Air force.

Selection Process:

Written exam

SSB Interview

Physical and Medical Test

To appear SSB of NDA exam, you have to clear Written exam which consist Mathematics and General ability.

There is no direct entry to appear NDA SSB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?