14th August 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear with Biology if completed 12th RBSE with Mathematics?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have passed my 12th Science with Mathematics from RBSE. Now I want to give re-exam with Biology from RBSE. Please advice me the process.

15th August 2015, 03:30 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I reappear with Biology if completed 12th RBSE with Mathematics?

No,students who have completed Higher Seecondary Certifiate exmination in Science stream with Mathematics are not allowed to reappaer with biology.
Their is a provision for students to reappear in the boards examination only for improvement of marks only in the following year of board examination to improve marks.

If you want to study biology,then you have take admission again in 11th standard in science stream with biology and then after 2 years you will be able to appear in 12th boards examination with biology.

So, it will be better to move on with mathematics insted of wasting two precious years for getting Higher Secondary Certificate in Biology.
15th August 2015, 05:46 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I reappear with Biology if completed 12th RBSE with Mathematics?

No! it is impossible because each individual must complete his schooling for only only . Bichance will not be there .
-> And even you completing schooling in MPC stream and now you like to go to medical stream . Actually the certificate will be issued once only from the government . So better do graduation in your interested field .
15th August 2015, 10:50 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can reappear with Biology if completed 12th RBSE with Mathematics.
But you have to pursue 11th class again with biology.
You have to pass 11th class with biology and then you can take admission in 12th class with Biology.
15th August 2015, 11:05 PM
Limited10
Member+

RBSE (Rajasthan board of secondary education) provides the procedure of re-appearing in the examination. You can give exam with Bio;logy also but, for that you need to wait a year, The exam which you are talking about is not the re exam. It is a simple exam just like your maths which you have already given. For give exam with Biology you need to apply for next year.
Re appearing in the examination is another thing re appear means to give the exam again. You can only re appear for those exams which you have already given.
17th August 2015, 12:21 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you wish to appear for your 12th altogether again with Biology and do not wish to go for improvement examination, you need to however get admission in 11th standard again as there is no such provision which would enable you to get admission in class 12th again with another subject as a major.
24th September 2015, 07:02 PM
gokul ka raja

No sir you can not go to 12th biology exam directly .You first go to 11th class and fill for 12th form because all the formalities are held in class11th. Then you will be elligible for 12th again exams with biology subject.
21st March 2017, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

CAN I REAPPEAR IN RBSE EXAMS TO IMPROVE percentage IF FAILED in 2 SUBJECTS is it possible to give the same exam again in 2017 ? what is the procedure ,please give me answer ASAP
24th February 2018, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

If a student failed in additional biology subject then his mark sheet will be valid or not?
22nd November 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Presently I'm studying in 11th class of mathematics in govt. School
Now i want to change my subject instead of maths
I want take biology in 12th
Can I??? Do that
2nd May 2019, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, i haved completed 11th-12th with Mathematics in 2014-2015 can i again do 11th -12th with biology for NEET from RBSE?
26th July 2020, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i reappear with mathematics if i completed 12 rbse with arts
27th September 2020, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

After repeating iit can we change subject to bio ???
3rd October 2020, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to do addition of bio if I have cleared 12th already with mathematic
11th February 2022, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son have passed 12th class in biology science stream in 2021 Now he wants to give ICAR entrance Exam . For this he have to complete his 12th class with agriculture subject Then I want to ask that can he give board exams in additional only agriculture subject in 12th class
5th July 2022, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Can i reappear in biology if I completed 12 rbse with agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?