21st August 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for admission for Medical without appearing GUJCET again?

Dear Sir, I havePassed HSC in 2010 and a valid score in GUJCET.
Can I apply for admission for Medical without appearing GUJCET again?

Regards
[email protected]

24th August 2014, 11:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for admission for Medical without appearing GUJCET again?

You have to appear for GUJCET again if you want to take admission this year as the rank is valid only for that year only.

So don't get disheartened and be prepared for GUJCET again this year. Getting a decent rank will ensure that you will get a good college during counselling. Also be ready with your gap reason. As you have given GUJCET in 2010. There is a gap of 4 years and you have to show the reason for it through documents.

You have to prepare for the entrance exam by keeping in mind the syllabus. You should give special importance to subjects like biology, chemistry and physics. Zoology and botany will be very important in medical entrance exam. Just buy some decent books and start your preparation in full flow.
18th June 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for admission for Medical without appearing GUJCET again?

I want to take drop this year from admission process,can i reappear for gujcat next year and apply for admission in medical,can i required drop reason
30th June 2015, 10:52 PM
reconnect

Yes, you can appear GUJCET again. Without qualify GUJCET you can not take admission in Medical. Work hard and try to get the good rank in GUJCET through which you will get the good college for medical.
The gap is only of one year so, i think you don't required to give the drop reason but you should prepare for it. It may be possible that at the time of admission they wii ask for the reason behind the gap.
26th September 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I have taken drop this year as I want admission in MBBS only and not in any paramedical branch ,so can you suggest me the best coaching institutes for GUJCET in Gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?