2nd December 2011, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I give GUJCET after passing 12th from MP?

i belong to indore madhya pradesh. but i want to go in gujrat for furthes studies as my uncle lives there. i am appearing in IIT, AIEEE but can i appear in other state exams i.e GUJCET inspite of giving 12th from madhya pradesh?

23rd February 2012, 02:39 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give GUJCET after passing 12th from MP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i belong to indore madhya pradesh. but i want to go in gujrat for furthes studies as my uncle lives there. i am appearing in IIT, AIEEE but can i appear in other state exams i.e GUJCET inspite of giving 12th from madhya pradesh?
Candidates who have qualified Higher Secondary examination form state other than Gujrat, will be considered eligible for the Gujrat Common Entrance Test only if the candidates parents are employee of the state government of Gujrat and are posted in any other state of India.

In case if the candidate has pursued higher secondary examination from Madhya Pradesh, he'she will be only considered for the Common Entrance Test provided, his/her parents is posted in Madhya Pradesh by the State Government of Gujrat or the Central Government of India.
10th December 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Is GUJSET include maths?
14th August 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 10th standard from a school in gujarat and now i am doing my 12th in maharastra...so am i eligible to give GUJ-CET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?