14th September 2013, 01:20 AM
kvsh

How can I appear for GUJCET medical entrance exam? I am a 12th class student

Sir i am from.rajasthan.studying in 12th class nd want to appear for gujcet medical exam in 2014 can i give that exam

31st March 2016, 02:41 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear for GUJCET medical entrance exam? I am a 12th class student

GUJCET stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test.

It is a state level medical entrance exam conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board for admission in different medical fields like BDS, MBBS, Physiotherapy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Nursing, Optometry etc in different government and private colleges of Gujarat.

Eligibility criteria required to appear for GUJCET medical entrance exam:-

-The candidate must have the domicile of Gujarat state.

-The candidate must have passed in Higher Secondary Certificate examination with at least 50% (45% for reserved category) marks for general category in aggregate form a recognized board/university.

-The candidate must have studied PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as their subjects in the qualifying degree to apply for MBBS, B.Pharm and BDS courses.

-The candidate age must not be less than 17 years at the time of application.

Written Exam pattern :

The questions will be in the form of objective type multiple choices. There will be 120 questions of 1 mark each. There will be negative marking for wrong attempts and 0.25 marks will be reduced for each wrong answer. The test will be conducted in English, Hindi and Gujarati. Time duration for the test will be of 180 minutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?