29th July 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for both primary school and Junior school exam after completing B.Ed?

Hello sir, I have completed b.ed. Can I apply for both exam that is for primary school and junior school or otherwise?

Related Questions:
  1. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  2. What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School?
  3. What is the age limit for government job in Uttar Pradesh for ex-servicemen for various posts?
  4. Can I apply to study B.Ed being a Upper Primary Government School Teacher since 20 years?
  5. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
  6. Details to apply for Junior High School?
  7. How to open a primary school in Haryana?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  9. Is there any promotion option from Junior assistant to school librarian in government high school in Tamilnadu? Is there any promotional exam available to me?
  10. What is the procedure and vacancy available to apply for Kenriya Vidyalaya school?
  11. Procedure to get admission in ICSE affiliated school after completing State Board Pre-Primary school?
  12. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  13. Can I get any benefit in WB school service exam if I am a government aided primary teacher?
  14. Is there any promotion option from Junior assistant to school librarian in government high school in Tamil Nadu? Is there any promotional exam available to me?
  15. How can I get teacher job after passing 12th with 55% marks? I am a SC category student
  16. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure followed to join LKG class in Saty Sai Primary school?
  18. Why government primary school teachers are not getting promotion to higher secondary school teachers?
31st July 2015, 12:51 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for both primary school and Junior school exam after completing B.Ed?

Yes you are allowed for both the examination i.e. for primary school as well as junior school. You have to give a entrance exam for getting a job of teacher in any of these school's. Some school's might conduct interview for teacher's which you have to clarify.

For applying as a teacher in senior secondary school you have to complete your post graduation or Master degree.
31st July 2015, 11:03 AM
pointer01

Default Re: Can I apply for both primary school and Junior school exam after completing B.Ed?

Yes, you can apply for both exams. You can also apply in the schools directly so, that you can easily join as a teacher if they have a vacancy. By qualifying the exam you will get the government. There are so many exams for the teacher.
You can apply for TET(Teacher Eligibility Test). In TET exam there are two papers.

Paper 1-This paper is for class 1st to 5th.

Paper 2-This paper is for those students who want to become teacher upto class 6th to 8th.
So, you can give both the exams through TET. If you qualify TET then, you will definitely get the government job.
31st July 2015, 01:23 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Yes, since you have B.Ed. you can apply for both primary and junior school examination, which is TET(Teacher's Eligibility Test) and for secondary or senior school examination, which is SSC or school service examination. Generally candidates who sit for TET are automatically eligible for SSC examination, if they pass TET examination.
In both the examinations, you have to get a valid score first. This valid score will mean that you have passed the corresponding written examination. Once you clear the examination, you will be called for an interview. When I say call, that doesn't mean that there will be a personal interview call by the authorities. They will announce the interview date in their website. You will have to look for the date of interview in their website by constantly monitoring it. When you find the notice, be there with your SSC or TET admit card and passing score mark sheet. Once you miss the date of interview, you are not an eligible candidate for SSC or TET anymore. You have to sit for the written examination again. But once you clear the interview, you will get a job in any of the vacant schools affiliated under government.
31st July 2015, 01:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed b.ed. Can I apply for both exam that is for primary school and junior school or otherwise?
You have completed B.Ed course so you are eligible for Primary School teacher jobs and junior school through TET exam.

Eligibility criteria for TET exam:-

1)Those candidates who have completed graduation degree are eligible for TET exam.

2)Your age should be below 40 years.
31st July 2015, 02:54 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You can apply for both the Primary and Junior School Exam after the completion of your B.Ed.
B.Ed is necessary to apply for both the Examinations as you have now completed your B.Ed you are eligible for both the Examinations and you can now appear for both the Examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?