9th October 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get teacher job after passing 12th with 55% marks? I am a SC category student

how i get teacher job afer 12th pass with 55% marks i an sc catagry?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  2. Which is the best course that can be selected after passing 12th? I am a 12th passed science student
  3. What is the age limitation for OBC category to get a job as government teacher in Delhi after passing BEED
  4. What type of job are offered to 12th pass students? What are the requirements? Can I get government teacher job?
  5. How to get a government job after passing 12th? I am a student of class 12th commerce
  6. Am I eligible to become a 10th and 12th teacher after passing MCA?
  7. How can I become a teacher? I am a 12th standard student
  8. How to do part time job after passing 12th with 78.6% marks
  9. Is it possible to do a job as a government teacher in Karnataka after passing BSc, B.Ed in English medium?
  10. How to get a government teacher job after passing B.Com with 55% marks
  11. What are the opportunities for M.Tech after passing CS with 33 marks in GATE?
  12. What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary?
  13. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  15. What shall I do to become Government Teacher being a student of 12th class?
  16. What are the opportunities for me afer passing 12th? I have scored 60% marks
  17. How can I get Primary Teacher job in Delhi if pursuing 12th Science? Minimum eligibility criteria required? -- [New]
  18. How to pursue career in teaching in schools? Is it necessary to do B.Ed?

27th March 2013, 10:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get teacher job after passing 12th with 55% marks? I am a SC category student

Graduation with B.Ed is the basic qualification for primary school teacher. PG holders with B.Ed can apply for high school teacher jobs. Master degree holders with SET qualification can apply for higher secondary school teacher position. CTET qualification is required to become a CBSE school teacher. Being a SC candidate, you can expect relaxation in age and marks.

25th April 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get teacher job after passing 12th with 55% marks? I am a SC category student

what is the best course a sc after passing 12 with 60%, for a high salary job?

15th July 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

ipassed the NTT from state council 2 year and got65% marks and 12 pass and pass bcom first year clear only

how can get. govt nursay teacher job reply now please I am 33 year old

15th August 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

i am a handicapped burn person 12 pass with 52% can i get any govt. job in bank or any school?i am 22 year old pls answer me pls

7th January 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,I m a 12 passout student,with 70%(medical).How I get govt.job as a teacher plzz answer me sir

10th January 2016, 01:26 AM
ranu shahi

It is very good that you are in sc category. If you want to become a teacher then first of all complete graduation. after graduation you need to pursue B.Ed from any recognized university in any discipline.
Then after you should write CTET or TET for joining as as a teacher in middle school, primary school and high school.

6th February 2016, 04:49 PM
satyavivek

Teaching field is the best field according to all. Now people are giving the highest priority to education rather than other things. So the requirement of teachers is also increasing. That is the reason there is huge vacancy in teaching field. All state governments, central governments and educational board offer excellent career opportunities in this field. Various universities, colleges and boards invite the candidates for the post of teacher after passing 12th. Rather than after passing 12th for you it is better to complete bachelors in education and then try for that teaching post.

Current list of Teaching jobs in specific industries:

1. Uttar Pradesh basic education council.
2. Banaras hindu university
3. Kendriya vidyalaya sangathan
4. IIT, Madras
5. Rajasthan Public service Commission
6. Allahabad University

6th February 2016, 11:53 PM
shilpa11@

The shortest and easy way is that you can do DIET and qualify CTET xam and get teacher job.other option is that you do graduation and B.ed but it takes more time.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?