2nd October 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for next year Sainik School entrance exam for 9th admission being a 8th standard student?

Hello everyone, I missed the date of applying for an entrance exam to get class 9th admission in Sainik School. Now, I am studying in class 8th and will be in 9th standard in next year. So, I am eligible to take admission to class 9th again in Sainik School through next year entrance exam?

5th October 2018, 04:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for next year Sainik School entrance exam for 9th admission being a 8th standard student?

Yes, candidates pursuing in std 8th are eligible to appear in examination for admission in Sainik School entrance examination.

The age limit is 13-14 years as on April 2019 for appearing in next year examination. So, candidates with the qualification are eligible to appear in examination for admission.

Common entrance examination is conducted for admission.
5th October 2018, 10:01 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for next year Sainik School entrance exam for 9th admission being a 8th standard student?

Sainik School provides a better opportunity especially for candidates who want to join defence services in future.

The required minimum qualification to get admission in Sainik school is you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted for the same.

Candidates who desire to get admission in 9th must be pursuing in std 8th and age limit is 13-14 years.

If you have the qualification then you are eligible to appear in examination for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?