28th April 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Does Sainik School conducts entrance exam for 9th standard admission? Previous year question papers of it?

Hello sir, I am in 8th standard and want to get admission in 9th standard in Sainik School. Does Sainik School conducts entrance exam for 9th standard admission? Previous year question papers of it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  2. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
  3. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  4. How to prepare for Sainik School entrance test for 6th standard? Previous year solved question papers for it?
  5. Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of Sainik School entrance exam for 9th standard?
  6. Cut off marks to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Kunjpura?
  7. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School?
  8. Download previous 2 years question papers of Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam
  9. Previous year question papers of 7th standard Sainik School entrance exam of Uttar Pradesh? When the application form will be out?
  10. Need sample papers of Sainik School entrance exam for class 9th?
  11. Whether a 14 years old candidate is eligible to appear in Sainik School Entrance exam for 9th standard?
  12. Sainik School entrence test model paper and previous questions of 6th standard in Telugu medium
  13. Previous years question and model papers of Military or Sainik School for 6th standard
  14. Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam solved papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where to get sainik school or military school questions papers for class 6?
  16. Model question papers of Sainik School entrance exam for 6th standard?
  17. How can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School belonging to Civilian family?
  18. Sainik School entrance exam question papers?
1st May 2017, 01:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Sainik School conducts entrance exam for 9th standard admission? Previous year question papers of it?

Yes, in order to get admission in Sainik School for 9th standard you have to appear for an entrance examination. The admission depends on your performance in the examination, so you have to prepare well. In order to help you to prepare for the examination I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the previous years papers of Sainik School 9th standard. Hence, download the papers from the given link and start solving the papers, so that you can prepare well for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?