27th May 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Date of All India Sainik School Entrance exam for admission in 9th standard?

Sir/Madam, I am in right now in 8th standard. I want to get admission in Sainik School. I want to know the date of All India Sainik School Entrance exam for 9th class admission. Please tell me the entrance exam date. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Date of All India Sainik School Entrance exam for admission in 9th standard?
  2. Can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School after studying in a CBSE school for half month?
  3. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  4. Does Sainik School conducts entrance exam for 9th standard admission? Previous year question papers of it?
  5. Cut off marks to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Kunjpura?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School?
  7. Eligibility and age criteria to appear in 9th standard exam of Sainik School?
  8. Whether a 14 years old candidate is eligible to appear in Sainik School Entrance exam for 9th standard?
  9. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
  10. Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of Sainik School entrance exam for 9th standard?
  11. How can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School belonging to Civilian family?
  12. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  13. Documents required for 9th standard admission in Sainik School, Punglwa? -- [New]
  14. Whether G.K. questions comes in Sainik School entrance exam for 7th standard?
  15. Regrding Eligibility Criteria for Sainik School Balachadi -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Dehradun? When the admission form will be distributed?
  17. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Dehradun? When the admission form will be distributed?
  18. Need sample papers of Sainik School entrance exam for class 9th?
28th May 2018, 08:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of All India Sainik School Entrance exam for admission in 9th standard?

Sainik School admission is confined to boys in 6th and 9th standard. Boys are admitted on the basis of the merit prepared as per written examination, interview and medical examination. All India Sainik School entrance exam, normally conducted on the first Sunday of January every year at various centres. Now it is going to be conducted in the month of January in 2019.
28th May 2018, 08:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of All India Sainik School Entrance exam for admission in 9th standard?

Notification for Sainik School entrance exam is usually out on the month of October/November and exam is conducted in the Month of January.

Hence, you need to wait for the notification, as of now. Till then, you can prepare well for the entrance exam.
29th May 2018, 06:32 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Only boys can seek admission in Sainik School in 6th and 9th standard but for that the candidate has to qualify the Entrance Test i.e. All India Sainik School Entrance Test.

Date of Entrance Test: In the first week of January, 2019

Selection: On the basis of Entrance Exam
30th May 2018, 08:39 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination for admission in 6th and 9th std in Sainik School is conducted every year in the first or second week of January.

Till today there is no notification released for 2019 examination.

So, you need to continue your preparation for examination.
30th May 2018, 07:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in Std VI, IXth and XIth.

For admission in Std IXth written examination is conducted in the first or second week of January.

So, you have to wait for the notification to get correct information.
30th May 2018, 11:40 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is no notification for 2019 entrance examination. So, you have to will the notification to get exact date of entrance examination.

The examination is conducted for admission in Std 9th.

Mostly the examination is conducted in the month of January.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?