2nd October 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management being an NIOS 12th candidate?

Hello friends, I have completed my 12th from NIOS Board. I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management. So, I just want to know that can I apply for BHM course or not with this NIOS certificate? Waiting for your reply.

5th October 2018, 02:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management being an NIOS 12th candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have completed my 12th from NIOS Board. I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management. So, I just want to know that can I apply for BHM course or not with this NIOS certificate? Waiting for your reply.

Yes, you can study Bachelor of Hotel Management course after completion of 12th from NIOS Board. Eligibility to study the Bachelor of Hotel Management course is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination, preferably above 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Candidates are admitted to the Bachelor of Hotel Management course based on marks scored in the qualifying examination. Therefore, you are eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management being a NIOS 12th passed candidate.
5th October 2018, 04:31 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management being an NIOS 12th candidate?

Candidates passed 12th are eligible for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Yes, NIOS is a recognised board and candidates can appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course.
5th October 2018, 05:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for entrance exam to get admission in hotel management course, on the basis of your class 12th NIOS qualification. Just make sure you have got at least 50% marks in 12th.

NIOS is a recognized way to complete schooling and most of the universities don't have any issue with it in India.
5th October 2018, 10:04 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is National Institution of Open Schooling and it is a recognised board under MHRD.

Candidates passed from the board are eligible to appear in various examination to get admission. You are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50%.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course. You have to justify the required admission selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?