26th November 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

How to manage both coaching and school studies together?

I am in class 11 nd joined aakash for the preparation of NEET...our school wants 75% attendance which i felt very difficult to manage both the things..in school as well as in institute the pressure of scoring good marks makes me in trouble///plz suggest how to manage both the things//?!

22nd December 2013, 11:35 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to manage both coaching and school studies together?

Most of the students facing same problem. They want to take coaching from Various institutes and studies well also in their exams. But don't worry here i am giving you some of tips which might help you to manage these things.

First of all don't get confused if you were unable to manage these things just sit over a lonely place and thinks over Coaching and your 11th class exams. Make proper plans when you need to study your 11th class course and how much time you need to spend over your coaching.

Here i am giving you some of the tips by which you can surely manage your time--

Make Proper Plans-
This is the most important step. You need to make plans in order to manage your time. After making the plans you need to follow these plans and try to manage your time according to your plans.

Which is most important-
Coaching or 11th class. Yup Both are the important. But when you don't have the time then you need to prioritize things. What things are the most important in your life. Do it today. OR Do it first.

You can talk to your school principal-
If you still unable to find out times for your coaching than you need to talk with your school principal. Tell him/her about your condition. Definitely He/She will help you on this matter.

Do it Now
If you find that you have some extra time. Than don't waste the time. Just complete your pending work and utilize your time well so that you can manege your time easily.
23rd December 2013, 03:14 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Plan appropriately
Planning your entire day’s schedule will help you in overcoming the hurdles which you are facing now.
Set your priorities
First of all decide strictly about your personal study priorities and coaching revision hours. Attendance at school has to be 75 per cent else you may face problems in appearing for the examination.
Discuss with teachers
You can discuss with your teacher about the issue as you are studying in class 11th, coaching is equally important for your future.
5th July 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Tutors said that rwvise, practice numericals of current topic, solve problems from this book, that book so much tension is teir with school also
11th July 2014, 10:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

This is one of the most difficult jobs in the world. Managing both coaching and school effectively is extremely tedious work and most of the students fail due to lack of proper planning and hard work. Here are some tips to manage both efficiently.

- Increase the duration of effective study hours :-
There is no alternative to this. You need to increase the study hours in order to perform well in both the fields.

- Prioritize your work :-
Keep a proper plan as to which task is more important and which one you should do first. Proceed accordingly.

- Maintain a proper time table:-
Prepare a time table and follow it properly.

- Be attentive in class in school as well as coaching center.
- Attend the tests in school as well as coaching center.
- Be more inclined towards the studies in coaching institute.
- Never lose confidence and determinations. Find sources of motivation whenever failure comes in your path.
24th August 2015, 10:32 PM
sumitrahul76

This is the most common problem that students are facing nowadays.They can't be able to manage time schedule in coaching classes and school.
But according to me it isn't necessary to take coachings of the particular subject,you can understand the same from your school teachers easiliy.But you must've to practice for solving problems and to give time for self study as well.
If you wanna go for coaching classes for better result then you can ;but remember one thing,don't waste your time doing the same things that in school and coaching like homeworks and all that use your time in doing some exta curriculum activities..

So,simply you can go for it
9th September 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I am not able to manage my school vth coaching classes, so what should I do? Should I leave the coaching classes? I even can't miss school more than once a week becaz 75% attendance is mandatory. But I am afraid that if I'll leave coaching then it would be difficult to crack IIT, but by going to coaching classes I am still not clear vth basics, I am in 11th class. What should I do? Pls guide...
17th November 2017, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I manage both school and coaching . I'm afraid on both exams, I don't know basics because I'min 12th standard and I want to clear neet exam.
6th January 2019, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

How to make time table for class 10th i am going to school but my sirs are not explaining well that's why I have join coming class I am busy in this from morning 7: 30 to afternoon 9: 30 than i came back to home and feel very tiered and do dinner and than sleep I am not getting time to do self study what should i do???
9th January 2019, 12:22 AM
Siraj ali khan

The most common problem faces by almost every student. It is true that studies have become more competitive. It is better to do hard work to survive in this competitive world. Being a 10th standard student it is good to take extra classes and coachings. This will be so helpful for you further. Just make few plans and follow it accordingly. Time management is the most important quality which you need to inculcate. Do your school work and also concentrate on your coaching. It is best to allot much time for your SSC. As this is considered as base for all other qualifications. You can prior your time for coaching also, but only few hours. But you must concentrate on your SSC exams first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?