20th March 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of registration of CS foundation December attempt?

plz let me when is the last date for registration of cs foundation december attempt

21st March 2012, 02:19 AM
sachin170490

Default Re: What is the last date of registration of CS foundation December attempt?

The date of registration of CS foundation December 2012 attempt is not announced by ICSI. The date will be announce after june attempt exam.
For more detail visit ICSI official website. Follow this link.
http://www.icsi.in/
21st March 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of registration of CS foundation December attempt?

what is the last date for registeration in CS for dec. 2012 attemt
28th March 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my 12th commerce boards... And i am interested in doing cs.... Can i know wat course do i need to do first???
CS foundation...?? Or CS executive...??? Plzzz help me.....
28th March 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my 12th commerce boards ... And now i am intersted in doing cs .... Can u plzz guide me on how can i get thru it...??? Shud i du d foundation first..... And then executive....???? Plzzzz do help....
31st March 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of cs foundation december attempt registration
3rd April 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

I hav. Cmpltd my 12 th boards in commerce stream. I wud lyk to knw wen is the last date for registratn for cs foundation atmpt 2012 december
3rd April 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

I hav cmpltd my hsc commerce i wish to give the foundation exam of cs in december cn i registr myself for the same aftr 31 march? Pls reply as early as possible
20th April 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the last date of submission of examination fee of founation exam of june attempt 2012
25th April 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to know last date for registration for december enterance exam as i was fail to resigter before please help me and reply as fast as possible
2nd June 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have not fill my CS foundation form yet AND i want to give the december (2012) attempt so now is it possible to do so now......
PLzzz reply as fast as u can ....
thank you .. :)
7th June 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Can i plzz know abt d registration dates of foundation exams for december 2012 attempt??????
10th June 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12 & cant decide what to choose ca or cs as i am interested in doing mba after bcom but wanted to do ca or cs with it plz help tell me what to do i am very confused
23rd June 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to ragister of cs foundation
29th June 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

what should i do to get myself register for cs in december exam as i have passed my class 12
29th June 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE TO REGISTER OF CS FOUNDATION?
30th June 2012, 02:44 PM
de116

What is the last date of registration of CS foundation December attempt?
20th July 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for registration in CS for dec. 2012 attempt..???
8th August 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of registration in cs for june 2013
15th August 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission for cs foundation in september for the next july examination
27th August 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that how can submit the dec.12 foundation exam formate
18th September 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date for cs exam registration to appear in december attempt
23rd September 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of foundation exam of attemp appear in june
29th September 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

when is last date of registeration for cs december attempt ?
5th October 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

My registration was done in march 2012 so i m eligible to give june exam or not plszz let me know plszzz
20th October 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing b.com(h) in correspondence bases,can i join ICSI?
20th October 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing b.com(h) from correspondence,can i join ICSI ?
17th December 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

tell me when is the last date or when can i start filling form for attempting cs foundation exam in december
29th April 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

what will be the last date of submitting forms for cs foundation dec attempt??????
9th July 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

what is last date of registration for cs foundation course and what is syllbus fr entrance exam for foundation course
23rd July 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

currently how we apply this session
23rd July 2013, 11:29 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is last date of registration for cs foundation course and what is syllbus fr entrance exam for foundation course
Cut off Dates for Admission to CS Foundation Stage is
28th March for December Exams in the same year
30th September for June Exam next year

There is no entrance exams conducted for admission to the Foundation stage of the CS programme

Eligibilty to apply for the CS Foundation course is:
>> 12th Pass in any stream
No minimum percentage of marks required in class12th

Subjects to study in the CS Foundation Course
English and Business Communication
Economics and Statistics
Financial Accounting
Elements of Business Laws and Management

Fees:
Foundation course: Rs 4500
Exam fees :Rs 1200
7th April 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

can i register for cs foundation course for dec.2014 now ? what are the lasr dates? can we register with late fees for dec.2014 if the dates passed for registration? pls help me?
26th April 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Can i register for cs foundation course for December 2014 attempt now?? What are
the last dates for registration? And what are the fees prospectus for the registration of cs foundation December 2014 attempt?
20th May 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

sir I am student of class 12th and my open exams will be held most probably in October and I want to registered for cs foundation and give December attempt but I could not registered before 31st march. what I do. plz suggest
9th June 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to give foundation exam on december 2014, what is d last date for registration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?