2nd January 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a doctor, if I have a boyfriend and always busy on my mobile phone?

I want to become a doctor. I am in class 11th, but I have an habit that is to play always with my mobile phone. I have one boyfriend he always motivates me but don’t know why I can’t focus on my studies.

2nd January 2017, 03:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a doctor, if I have a boyfriend and always busy on my mobile phone?

If you want to become a Doctor then, you need to concentrate on your studies and not on your mobile or on boyfriend. Becoming a Doctor is not a easy task, you need to study hard and learn about the Medicine clearly. If you are not able to leave your phone then, it will destroy your goal and you can't achieve it. If it's your habit, I suggest you to spend one or half an hour on mobile and then, concentrate on your studies to become a Doctor.
2nd January 2017, 09:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a doctor, if I have a boyfriend and always busy on my mobile phone?

You can become a doctor only after completing MBBS degree. Admission is only possible through entrance exam like NEET or any other state level entrance exam.

If you want to get admission in top medical college, then you need to be excellent in entrance exam. Otherwise, you can opt for management quota which is only for rich people.
3rd January 2017, 10:11 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

The only thing you need to do is to focus on your career. Becoming a doctor is a very difficult task and it really does require a lot of hard work. Competition for getting a seat in medical college is increasing day by day.

If you run slow, others will overtake you. So think about it, think about your dream, your parents expectations.

Make a proper study time table and do obey it strictly. Also i suggest you to not to use your mobile phone and hand it over to your parents and yes you will get nothing from this relationship at this time so its better to drop it here and concentrate on you studies only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?