20th November 2020, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to retake the 12th Chhattisgarh Board exam for all subjects if I fail in Physics and Chemistry?

Hello everyone, I failed in 2 subjects which are Chemistry and Physics. I am a student of Chhattisgarh Board. I failed the Board exam of 12th standard. So, I have to give the supplementary exam only of these 2 subjects or all the subjects?

21st November 2020, 10:11 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to retake the 12th Chhattisgarh Board exam for all subjects if I fail in Physics and Chemistry?

No that is not needed...only those subjects in which you failed , you have to appear for the exam.like you failed in 2 subjects physics and chemistry , these will be termed as back papers and you have to give exam fir these 2 subjects only...
22nd November 2020, 08:14 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Should I have to retake the 12th Chhattisgarh Board exam for all subjects if I fail in Physics and Chemistry?

You should not have to retake the 12th Chhattisgarh Board exam for all subjects if I fail in Physics and Chemistry.

You can go for supplementary exam for these subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?