10th October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Which course I should do to become a Government Primary Teacher in Uttar Pradesh? Age limit to become?

I want to get a Primary Teacher job in Uttar Pradesh in Government sector. I want to know that what is age limit of this teachers job? What is the qualification of primary teachers job in Government sector? What course I have to do to get this job?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for a primary teacher to work in UP government school? Minimum qualification required? What is the age limit?
  2. Can I apply for BTC or TET examination with 47% in graduation?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
  4. Can I get a job in UP after passing 12th with 65% marks
  5. Maximum age limit for the Primary Government Teacher in Delhi?
  6. Maximum age limit in Maharashtra government for Teacher post in primary schools?
  7. Age limit for Government Primary Teacher in MCD(Delhi)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can i transfer my primary teacher service from Andhra Pradesh to Karnataka?
  9. Can I apply for government teacher job in Uttar pradesh?
  10. Process to become a primary teacher in governemnt schools and age limit for the same?
  11. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  12. Maximum age limit to apply for Government Teacher?
  13. Age limit of Ph.D degree holders(Women) to become a lecturer in government college of Uttar Pradesh?
  14. What all computer course required for applying Government primart school and junior college as computer teacher in Uttar Pradesh?
  15. What is the selection process of a Teacher in UP Government?
  16. Procedure to become Government Primary Teacher after BA?
  17. Is there any age relaxation for Upper Primary Teacher jobs in West Bengal?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit?
14th October 2016, 03:56 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course I should do to become a Government Primary Teacher in Uttar Pradesh? Age limit to become?

For getting job as a primary teacher in Uttar pradesh candidates should be TET qualified.
BTC and SPECIAL BTC candidates are also eligible for this job. Your age should be between 21 to 40 years.
Your salary will be 9300/- 34,800/- with grade pay of 4600/-.

Thanks
14th October 2016, 07:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I should do to become a Government Primary Teacher in Uttar Pradesh? Age limit to become?

You must have BTC qualification for state government teaching jobs in Uttar Pradesh. Selection will be on the basis of TET, based on the vacancies available.

For central government primary school jobs, you must have D.Ed or NTT qualification or even B.Ed will do. CTET score will be important for this job.
15th October 2016, 12:26 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To become the teahcer in the government schools you have to appear and qualify in the UP TET.

The eligibility to appear for the examination for recruitment as primary teacher is that the candidate must have passed passed senior secondary/Diploma in Education or higher degree with minimum 45% are eligible to appear for examination.

The age limit for recruitment in jobs after qualifying in the entrance examination is 21 - 40 years.

For latest updates about examination visit at www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?