4th September 2021, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my school after 11th class?

Hello everyone Can I change my school if I have completed 11th class In WBCHSE and can I studying 12th class in another school can I change my school?????
kindly let me know answer
thank you!

4th September 2021, 01:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my school after 11th class?

Candidates can change the school within the same board for that, you have to take consent of both the board.

For detail information about the admission procedure visit the school in which you want to get the admission.
4th September 2021, 08:40 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is possible to change the school after 11th. But not all the school will not have vacancy. So approach the schools as soon as you can. Do not change your bored of study. they admit the aspirants by conducting exams qualifying to which you are eligible for Plus two in that school. make sure that you do not lose your place in the previous school in case you do not get admitted into new school.
The plus two exam consists of papers with a maximum marks of 500.
5th September 2021, 03:04 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you may change the school but some strong reason to be behind them.

You can always cancel your registrations and enroll for 11th in your new school.
But that means wasting one year of your precious life. You can try to complete your 11th and 12th from same school. Now it's totally your choice.
5th September 2021, 05:08 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Yes,
You can change your school after 11th class.

So, if you are thinking of changing your school you must ask this questions from the administration of that (school in which you are going to take admission).

they will have a proper answer for you, so you must ask them after all.
6th September 2021, 07:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in a different college for 12th standard but the colleges should be affiliated to the same board which you are appearing.

You will have to apply for the transfer certificate and also will have to present a valid reason for your transfer.

You cannot change your stream.
6th September 2021, 11:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° YES, you can change your school after 11th class but make sure that the board of your 11th and 12th should be same otherwise your intermediate will become invalid in future.
If you have valid reason behind changing the school then you have to consult with your class teacher and after that you have to go in the office and ask them whether it is possible or not and if they allow you then you can consult with school where you want to seek admission.
9th September 2021, 02:29 PM
Minal F

It is absolutely possible to change school after 11th provided that you have strong reasons to mention to the board. A lot of students change schools after 11th, but to avoid any complication with the board regarding the transfer, a good reason to state would be required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?