16th January 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school in last session of 11th class?

Is it possible to change the school in the last session of my 11th class as I have chosen commerce but I want science now .? I am from the ISC board

12th February 2016, 02:02 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to change school in last session of 11th class?

Although, it is possible in some schools, I would suggest you not to do so. See, you have already invested almost entire year after commerce stream. Only one more year is left now. Even if your own school allows you to do so, you will not be able to understand science as well, as your friends from science batch. I know a lot of people who have wasted 2 years like this. First they got admitted in commerce and then at the end of the year when they felt science was necessary for them, they changed to it, in the middle of the session.
But they could not pass that year in science. Again next year they tried to pass in science. That year was also wasted. Finally few of them switched back to commerce.
So in my opinion stay in commerce. That way you will score better at the end of the year. This score will be really high once you go in 12th, including your practicals. Maybe you will score much higher than science students. think about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?