15th August 2021, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) as I am an Open Schooling student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th August 2021, 05:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

The eligibility to pursue B.Tech ( Aeronautical engineering ) is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

So, if you have pursued from std 12th from open schooling in a recognised board than eligible to apply for admission in the course.
15th August 2021, 07:27 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling?

Students who have successfully completed their class 12th examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and aggregate of with a minimum of 70 to 75% in the examination are eligible to apply for the entrance exam for Aeronautical Engineering for BTech course.
15th August 2021, 07:36 PM
Msdhoni02

The answer is YES.

Eligibility:

• You must have completed 10+2 from any university.

• You must 18 years or above.

• Admission is based on merit or entrance based.
15th August 2021, 07:36 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the candidate can pursue BTech after completing 12th Science.
The basic eligibility requirement for admissions to any BTech programme is: Candidates must have passed Class 10+2 exam from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects. They must also have secured minimum aggregate marks of 60% in the above subjects combined.
15th August 2021, 07:54 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do B.Tech after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling. For getting admissions into B. Tech, candidates are required to clear JEE Main exam while for admission into to IITs, NIITs, IIITs and other prestigious institutions candidates are required to clear JEE advanced.
15th August 2021, 07:59 PM
periwinkle09876

YES, you can pursue Bachelor of Technology in aeronautical engineering after completing 12th from open schooling board if the board is recognised by Indian government.
Most of the open schooling board are recognised by Indian Government and have validity same as that of other boards such as CBSE.
If you have completed your 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics as main subject then you are eligible.
15th August 2021, 08:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, student having completed their Class 12th in Science stream from Open Schooling board are eligible for pursuing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering provided their open schooling education board is recognised under Indian Education System.

So, if your senior secondary school education board/council is recognised under Indian Education System, then you can definitely pursue B.Tech in Aeronautical Degree course or any other higher studies degree course.

To check the list of recognised examination board under Indian Education System, you can refer to the link https://www.cobse.org.in/recognized-...l-boards-list/.
15th August 2021, 08:09 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for B.Tech Aeronautical engineering is that candidate must have passed std 12th with science stream.

So, you are eligible for admission in the course after std 12th from open schooling from a recognised board. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in premier institutions. So, visit the official website to get detail information about the procedure.
17th August 2021, 05:22 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing 12th Science from Open Schooling.

The eligibility criteria for engineering is as follows:-

The candidate must have completed his education from a recognised board under the scheme of 12th at least with maths and physics as the main subjects.

The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 12th.

The candidate must have a attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely engineering. No matter which board you pass.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?