6th January 2016, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Arch at SPA, Delhi with 101 marks in NATA and 200 marks in JEE Main Paper-II?

Sir,
I have got 101 marks in NATA. In my BSEB Board 12th, I have got 67% and in my JEE Main Paper-II, I have got 200 marks and I'm from OBC category. Can I get SPA, Delhi for B.Arch?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend JEE Advanced of expecting 52 marks in Paper-I and 200 marks in Paper-II of JEE Main? What rank I will get? Can I get admission in SPA, Delhi to study B.Arch?
  2. Required rank or marks in NATA to get admission in SPA or One or the best Architecture colleges in Delhi?
  3. How much marks should we get in NATA to get admission in SPA
  4. How much marks are needed to take admission in SPA Delhi? How much is the NATA score?
  5. What is the expected cutoff for JEE Mains Paper II to get admission into SPA New Delhi?
  6. Which colleges can I get with 200-250 marks in JEE Main paper 2?
  7. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I hope for institutes like SPA, NITs, BITS etc. with 250 marks in JEE Mains B.Arch? Benefits of admission in MNIT?
  9. How to get admission in Architecture course under IP University?
  10. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  11. Should I take 1 year drop of JEE after scoring 200 JEE main marks?
  12. Can I get admission in Thapar University if secured 80% in 12th and 200 marks in JEE Main?
  13. Can I get NIT Calicut with 200 marks in JEE Main?
  14. Which colleges can I gain admission in by virtue of my JEE Main B.Arch score without taking NATA?
  15. What is the expected rank after scoring 200 marks in aptitude test in AIEEE? Any chance of SPA Delhi or GNDU university?
  16. Criteria for NRI admission in SPA Delhi? Do NRI students have to appear for AIEEE and NATA?
  17. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  18. Will i be able to secure a seat in a good college in kerala after getting a score of 101 in NATA?
15th January 2016, 11:51 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Arch at SPA, Delhi with 101 marks in NATA and 200 marks in JEE Main Paper-II?

For getting admission you need to compete in counselling. So first of all you need to register yourself on counselling website. Afer that a unique registration number and password is allotted to you. Sign in there and fill choices there.

Once you fill choices then you need to wait for result. As if a seat is allotted to you then you just visit to college campus and claim your admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?