5th May 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I hope for institutes like SPA, NITs, BITS etc. with 250 marks in JEE Mains B.Arch? Benefits of admission in MNIT?

I am having 250 in jee main b Arch paper .. can i hope for spa delhi , nits , bits mesra or other good colleges??? i m also from rajasthan so can i get benefit of getting admission into MNIT-JAIPUR for b arch course????

7th May 2015, 01:00 AM
tyson helper

Default Re: Can I hope for institutes like SPA, NITs, BITS etc. with 250 marks in JEE Mains B.Arch? Benefits of admission in MNIT?

yes with 250 marks in jee mains you can get NIT easily and if you work hard and score more in jee advance you can even get an IIT.
MNIT is a very good choice for you the college has a very high number of placements.
9th May 2015, 10:56 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Can I hope for institutes like SPA, NITs, BITS etc. with 250 marks in JEE Mains B.Arch? Benefits of admission in MNIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am having 250 in jee main b Arch paper .. can i hope for spa delhi , nits , bits mesra or other good colleges??? i m also from rajasthan so can i get benefit of getting admission into MNIT-JAIPUR for b arch course????
Your marks in JEE mains is good but what about the marks in JEE advance, Since you have not mentioned the JEE Advance marks so, we are unable to predict your selection in IITs or NITs. By the-way, if you get more than the cut off in JEE then there are chances for you to get MNIT-Jaipur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?