8th December 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in class 10th in another school if I had passed class 9th from CBSE?

I want to just change my school if I had passed class 9th & now can I get admission directly to another school in class 10th.Sir it is very urgent, I’m in trouble ,Sir please help me.
Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in class 10th in another school if I had passed class 9th from CBSE? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  3. Admission in class 10th in other CBSE school?
  4. Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?
  5. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  7. Admission in 10th Class of CBSE School in Hyderabad, India
  8. Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?
  9. How to get admission in 10th Class of CBSE Schools in Hyderabad?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE board in India if completed 9th CBSE board from Dubai?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in a different CBSE school after completion of 9th standard in a different CBSE school?
  12. How to join in hyderabad for 10th class CBSE? I have completed 9th standard in UAE
  13. How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th ICSE?
  14. Marks of 9th class is added to final marks of 10th class in CBSE or KV schools?
  15. Can I get admission to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th from State Board?
  16. Is it possible to promote my daughter to 12th if she failed in 9th Maths from KV school?
  17. Can I get admission in CBSE school for 9th class when studied before in KV?
  18. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state? -- [Most Discussed]
9th December 2015, 08:20 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 10th in another school if I had passed class 9th from CBSE?

Yes, you can get admission in class 10th in another school after passing 9th from CBSE. Just visit the admission cell of the desired school. Ask for admission form, fill the form and submit it along with the required documents.

You have to submit following documents at the time of admission :
School Leaving Certificate
Character Certificate
Date of Birth Certificate
9th class passing marks sheet.

After the completion of application procedure candidate have to appear in admission test conducted by school. After passing the admission test the candidate will get admission in the school.
9th December 2015, 10:15 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 10th in another school if I had passed class 9th from CBSE?

Yes, you can change your school in tenth also but for that you should have show a genuine reason otherwise it would a problem because many schools do not allow admission in tenth.

Most important is that the board in ninth and tenth should be same.

You need these certificates:
1. Transfer Certificate
2. Character Certificate
3. Ninth marksheet
9th December 2015, 12:05 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to just change my school if I had passed class 9th & now can I get admission directly to another school in class 10th.Sir it is very urgent, I’m in trouble ,Sir please help me.
Thank You.

First you have to choose the new school and check the availability of seats before you quit the school you are studying.

If the seats are available then you can get the transfer certificate, conduct certificate and other mark sheets.

You approach the new school and apply for a seat.

It is very difficult to change in the middle of the academic year.
9th December 2015, 04:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in class 10 in another school, there is no harm in it and you just have to comply with the following below mentioned procedures;

> Collect you all documents from your current school, i.e. Marksheet, Transfer Certificate, Character Certificate, etc.

> Inform your school about the transfer to different school and your board.

> Visit the prospective school where you wish to take admission and get well acquainted with the admission procedures and all the documents required.

Fulfill the admission requirements in the prospective school and I am sure you will be able to transfer your school easily.
9th December 2015, 05:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you can get TC from your present school then surely you can get admission in any other CBSE boars school. It will also depend on the availability of seat in the school.

Normally, due to transfer of parents students can get admission through TC in government schools but in case of private school you have to contact them of availability of seats.
9th December 2015, 07:50 PM
rituja mukherjee

I am very sorry to inform you that you wont be able to change your school at this point of time. This is because of the fact that admission upto class 9 is admissible but not in class 10. Registration for class 10 Board Examination is done class 9 through the school you are already admitted. This will be disrupted if you change your school. So whatever be your problem, you wont be allowed to change your school in class 10, as no school will absorb you in their already registered class 10 batch. If you have intention of changing your Board from CBSE to any other board then it is simply not possible. The only option that is open for you is Open schooling.
20th March 2016, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Now,can I take admission in class 10th in another school if I had passed class 9th from CBSE.I just want to change my school,,,Sir it is very urgent ,,please help me!!.What things are required to admit in class 10th in CBSE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?