3rd June 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Engineering with 95 marks in JEE Main and 57% in 12th boards?

I got 95 in Jee Main and 57% in 12 boards. So, tell me that can I get engineering? If i can get then tell me that where can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  2. Where can I get admission with 30 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th?
  3. One who qualifies the JEE Main 2016 can appear in JEE Main 2017?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  5. After 12Th in Maths stream Can I join engineering without qualifying JEE Main?
  6. How much marks is expected in JEE Main exams to get seat in good engineering colleges?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  8. Whether I should drop an year for giving JEE Main and advanced? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech in IIT? Can I expect admission in B.Tech Aerospace at IIT with 60% in 12th and a good JEE score next year?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 95 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 90% in 12th CBSE being a ST student?
  12. List of best Government affiliated Engineering colleges for an SC candidate who has scored 38 marks in JEE Main and secured 75% in 12th?
  13. Can I get admission next year with this year JEE Main scorecard after completing 12th BSEB?
  14. How to apply for AIEEE?
  15. Can I get admission in NIT, Patna if scored 110 marks in JEE Mains and secured 91% in 12th?
  16. Eligibility to study B.Tech with 47% in 12th and 91 marks in JEE Main?
  17. Whether 12th ISC percentage matters while taking admission in B.Tech course?
  18. Can I get ECE or CSE after scoring 12517 in SRMEEE?
4th June 2016, 10:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Engineering with 95 marks in JEE Main and 57% in 12th boards?

You have scored pretty bad in your boards as well as in your JEE(Main) entrance examination, therefore you are not going to get admission in top engineering colleges, however you might try for admission in various engineering colleges .

You will get a list of colleges for admission in the B.Tech course with the marks you have secured during counselling. You can thereafter try for admission in those colleges and stream.
4th June 2016, 10:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Engineering with 95 marks in JEE Main and 57% in 12th boards?

There are many private engineering colleges available these days. If you are willing to get admission in private engineering college then surely you can appear for counselling.

If you want admission in government colleges the this score is not going to be enough.
5th June 2016, 11:43 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 95 in Jee Main and 57% in 12 boards. So, tell me that can I get engineering? If i can get then tell me that where can I get admission?
Minimum marks which is require to qualify JEE Mains 2016 examination is given below.
Gen - 110 Marks
OBC NLC - 80 Marks
SC - 60 marks
ST - 55 Marks
Now it is totally depends in which catagory you belongs to.
However, you got good marks in JEE Mains and having 57% in 12th standard can get you some not so good but good college all across the country. I suggest you to appear for counselling they will tell you which college & course you should opt as your career (Based on your marks in 12th, JEE, interest & passion).
5th June 2016, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There are very less chances for you to get admission in Engineering with 95 marks in JEE Main and 57% marks in 12th standard. You have scored good marks in JEE Main examination but, your aggregate was very less in 12th standard board examinations. So, I suggest you to appear in your respective state board examinations and try to get good rank, so, that you can get admission in best colleges for pursuing Engineering course.
5th May 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in engineering with 80 marks in jee mains and 95% in 12th board
18th May 2018, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 112 marks in jee mains and my board examination percent is 75 can i get admission in cbit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?