5th May 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

After 12Th in Maths stream Can I join engineering without qualifying JEE Main?

I am a student of 12th in Maths. I given a test for JEE Main but not qualify for JEE ADVANCE. I get a score 73 Marks. Now I search for my future. Is their any scope for engineering still in my hand in either GOVT. Or Private college for admission.

5th May 2014, 04:20 PM
rajiv chaurasia

Default Re: After 12Th in Maths stream Can I join engineering without qualifying JEE Main?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th in Maths. I given a test for JEE Main but not qualify for JEE ADVANCE. I get a score 73 Marks. Now I search for my future. Is their any scope for engineering still in my hand in either GOVT. Or Private college for admission.
yes dear you can try for private and government colleges, so many colleges are there like
NERIST Arunachal
Pvt . colleges in jaipur ,panjab etc
CIT kokrajhar( central gov.)
so don't be disappointment
All the best
5th May 2014, 07:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 12Th in Maths stream Can I join engineering without qualifying JEE Main?

Frankly speaking, there is no chance for you to get admission in the government engineering institutes of the country. You can give a gap of one year to prepare for the entrance exam next year and score well to get a good college. However you can definitely get chance in the private institutes of engineering across India.

There are 10% seats reserved for the management quota students in almost every private institute. You can get admission through management quota in them. However, you need to pay a large amount of extra fees for that which will be ranging in lakhs.
8th April 2015, 06:28 PM
amanshrivastava98

See, it is known to all that there is only one Entrance examination for the admission in engineering i.e. JEE.

But there are such states which conduct there own PET and other deemed universities also which conduct their own entrance examinations such as BITS, VIT etc.

You can appear in such examinations and secure a good rank to get admission in Engineering.
11th April 2015, 07:50 PM
Tanveer2308

Yes
You can get admission in private colleges.
You can also drop this year and try harder so that you can get good college next year.
Some college have their own entrance test such as BITS Pilani, VIT etc.
But for now there are many private college in which you can get admission quite easliy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?