28th September 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya with compartmental in one subject?

Sir
i am vivek tiwari.
in 2010 i was given cbse 10 2 exam its resultthat. i ve got compartment in one subject.i was not able to pass that subject.can i get addmission in kv school after giving four time compartment exam

9th April 2015, 11:35 AM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya with compartmental in one subject?

Kendriya Vidyalaya is a very reputed school under CBSE Board and it is very difficult to get admission in this institute as the eligibility to get admission is above 85% in class 10 following with no gap in the studies. Only meritorious students will be able to get admission in Kendriya Vidalaya on the basis of entrance examination.

10th April 2015, 10:49 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya with compartmental in one subject?

Hi Vivek,
As you have given the four time compartmental Exam and didn't gat admission in KV School then it is not easy to get admission for you.Kendriya Vidyalaya are the best Central Board Secondary Education Schools in India.It is not a easy task to get admission there.You should have good percentage around 80-90% and there is no gap in study.You also have to pass the Interview while taking admission in KV's.The Meritorious students get admission there.So don't waste your time for KV and get admission in other best school of your City and do study well.
Best of Luck

11th April 2015, 01:37 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Exclamation Re: Can I get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya with compartmental in one subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
i am vivek tiwari.
in 2010 i was given cbse 10 2 exam its resultthat. i ve got compartment in one subject.i was not able to pass that subject.can i get addmission in kv school after giving four time compartment exam
No, Dear you can not get admission exclusively in the Kendriya Vidyalya after having 4 attempts even in the compartment also. You can look for other good schools.

16th June 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

can i get admision in kv i class 11 as i was ill n unfortunantly i coudlnt continue my study for a year aftr passin class 10

30th July 2022, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I am suhani .I got compartment in one subject this year and I will give exam for that is there any way of getting admission in kv if I pass in exam.

27th August 2022, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

Hii, I give my compartment exam in one subject maths I want admission in kv can i take admission in kv for humanities

16th July 2023, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I got compartmental in this year can I take admission on KV(Kendriya Vidyalaya)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?