21st June 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in LKG standard at Kendriya Vidyala, Sambalpur?

Dear sirs,
I would like to take admission of my daughter in LKG at Kendriya Vidyalaya,Sambalpur,Odisha.I am a PSU employee.Please mention the procedure of admission with in detail,such as age,relevant documents etc.

Thanking you
Awaiting for reply Sir.

28th October 2014, 12:07 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in LKG standard at Kendriya Vidyala, Sambalpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sirs,
I would like to take admission of my daughter in LKG at Kendriya Vidyalaya,Sambalpur,Odisha.I am a PSU employee.Please mention the procedure of admission with in detail,such as age,relevant documents etc.

Thanking you
Awaiting for reply Sir.
There no such special procedure followed admission for LKC. You can download the application form from the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (kvsangathan.nic.in) and submit it to the school administration and meet the principle directly and get more details regarding admission and more info so on.

Documents Needed for LKG Admission:-

-Birth Certificate
-Community Certificate
27th September 2016, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission in LKG standard at Kendriya Vidyala, Sambalpur?

Dear Sir,
I am a private sector employee engaged in manufacturing of Defence Systems viz Launchers, NVs & Tactical Systems. I am very much keen on admitting my son (2 Yr old as on 10-Oct-2016) in KV.
My Queries are.
1. I understand from my colleague, admission in entry level wouldn't be that difficult in KVs. Is it true?
2. Do KVs run Playgroups / LKG / Entry Level classes
3. What would be min age criteria?

Thank You in Advance
Omkar Karekar
11th December 2016, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir My son is 4 years old i want him to be admitted to KV in entry level class. what is the minimum age criteria for admission to KV. I live in East Delhi if you could also suggest a nearby KV School.

Thanks And regards
Khushboo Rastogi
20th March 2017, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I want to admission of my daughter in LKG at Kendriya vidyalaya , Bhubaneswar. Age 3 . Can I join her?
6th April 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to know procedure of getting admissions in lkg and fourth standard
As I gone through the kvs site there is no probability of admissions rather than 2,8,9 classes,
So it means only for these classes admissions are going to be held, then what about the other classes.
Please let me know when the admissions for lkg and fourth class is going to b held.
Thanking you sir,
Sharada bhaskar
12th April 2017, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 2nd class in kV no. 3. Can I withdraw him for admission in any other school
24th May 2017, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission for play group of my son I want to know age limit and fees
5th December 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission for play group of my son. I want to know age limit and admission procedures.

Thanks
Jayashree
1st December 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission for my daughter in lkg.(in Delhi) What is the admission procedure Pl I want to know
5th August 2019, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission for my son in 1st std ( in bangalore) my husband is a state government employee its possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?