4th August 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Whether percentage of 12th is considered along with scores of JEE Main to study B.Tech in NIT for SC candidate?

Hello,
I am a SC candidate and I want to know that JEE Main marks along with 12th percentage needed for getting admission in NIT for B.Tech course? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  3. Can I study Mechanical Engineering in NIT if scored 69 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main and Advanced to study in IIT, IIIT and NIT for a General candidate who has secured 75.6% in 12th CBSE?
  5. By joining local engineering college and giving JEE 2016 can I apply for NITs?
  6. What rank I will achieve if scored 180 marks in JEE Main and 86.6% in 12th CBSE being a General candidate? Can I get admission in IIIT, NIT or DA-IICT?
  7. Does the percentage of 12th counts for admission in NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in NIT, Patna?
  9. Can I get admission in any NIT if secured 58.88% in 12th, 55 marks in JEE Main and preparing for JEE Advance being SC candidate?
  10. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  11. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study Computer Science Engineering in NIT for 12th student?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/CSE) in NIT, Durgapur if secured 63% in 12th and scored 59 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT, Srinagar through State Quota if scored 135 marks in JEE Main and secured 80% in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT-Durgapur if secured 85% in 12th CBSE and scored 83 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  16. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 45 marks in JEE Main being a ST candidate?
  17. Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 49.4% in 12th ISC and 42537 rank in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  18. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
6th August 2015, 12:00 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether percentage of 12th is considered along with scores of JEE Main to study B.Tech in NIT for SC candidate?

Yes, the aggregate in the board examination plays a role in the overall ranking for the JEE Mains. JEE stands for the Joint Entrance Examination and it is conducted by the CBSE every year.

The JEE Mains examination is the first stage for the JEE and the second one is the Advance. The candidate who qualifies in the Mains are eligible for the Advance.

As you are SC candidates there is relaxation on the cut off for you. The Mains rank card is prepared on the basis of the score of the Mains and the board aggregate. There is 60% weight age of the JEE Mains and 40% for the board aggregate.

Candidates rank within the 30,000 are eligible to get the admission in the NIT but mainly depends on the selection of the stream for the B.tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?