10th November 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th RBSE to study in AIT, Pune for SC candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am an SC student of RBSE Board studying in 12th standard. I want to study in AIT, Pune. I want to know the minimum marks necessary in 12th standard so that I can apply for AIT, Pune?

11th November 2015, 09:59 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th RBSE to study in AIT, Pune for SC candidate?

For admission in AIT, Pune you need to appear for JEE Main. You must be PCM stream candidate to appear for this exam and also make sure that you have got above 50% marks.

If you score good marks with excellent rank then surely you can get admission in your choice of college through counselling. Just make sure that you are very well prepared for JEE main.
11th November 2015, 10:59 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th RBSE to study in AIT, Pune for SC candidate?

Candidate have to secure more than 100 mark in JEE Main exam in order to get admission in AIT, Pune.
There is no relaxation for SC candidates. Also there is no minimum marks criteria for 12th class marks.
Admission is based on JEE Main marks only.
3rd August 2020, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission to ait Pune if I am not give jan mains exam but I am appearing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?