29th April 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study 12th Science in NIOS Board if haven't studied 11th standard?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I want to apply for Science in 12th from NIOS Board.
I haven't studied in 11h standard. So, NIOS allows
my admission? Kindly let me know about this.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in 12th NIOS Board exam without appearing in 11th standard? Is NIOS a recognized Board?
  2. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in VNSG University if completed 12th Science from NIOS Board?
  4. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  5. Can I get admission to study in Kashmir University if study 12th from NIOS Board, Noida? Is NIOS Board of Noida recognized?
  6. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?
  7. Can I come back to India to study for 1th if I have studied in foreign country for 11th standard
  8. Am I eligible to study BCA after completing 12th Science from NIOS?
  9. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  10. How can I get admission to study in 11th CBSE after completing 10th NIOS?
  11. How to get admission in ST Stephers college in Delhi?
  12. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for 12th Commerce NIOS if haven't appeared in 11th standard?
  14. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to get admission in 12th CBSE for a candidate who didn't appeared in 11th standard?
  16. Am I eligible to study 12th NIOS if disqualified in 11th CBSE?
  17. Can I get admission to study 11th ISC Commerce if completed 10th NIOS without Mathematics?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
1st May 2015, 04:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 12th Science in NIOS Board if haven't studied 11th standard?

No, you cannot get 12th standard admission in open school, without completing your 11th standard. That's because if you want to get 12th standard admission in open school, you need to show your 11th standard pass certificate. So, it is not possible to get admission in 12th standard, without completing your 11th standard. So, first you have complete your 11th standard, to apply for 12th standard admission.
1st May 2015, 04:45 PM
rishab mittal111

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 12th Science in NIOS Board if haven't studied 11th standard?

You take the admission on the NIOS board if you complete your 11th atleast the 40% .
If you are fail on your 11th class then you are not eligible for the admission.

So i advice you first of all clear your 11th class. And every school has its own rules regarding the admission. So first of all clear the rules on that school in which you want to admission.

Best of luck for your study. !!!!
1st May 2015, 06:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot appear for NIOS 12th standard exam if you have not completed your 11th standard.

That is because even NIOS affiliated schools offer admission in 12th standard only if you have completed your 11th standard.

So, first you should complete your 11th standard to appear for 12th standard exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?