14th August 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in Kirori Mal College, DU being a NIOS Commerce candidate?

Respected Sir/Mam,
Can I get admission in Kirori Mal College, DU through my 12th NIOS Commerce result for B.Com Honours course?

17th August 2015, 03:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in Kirori Mal College, DU being a NIOS Commerce candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
Can I get admission in Kirori Mal College, DU through my 12th NIOS Commerce result for B.Com Honours course?
The first information which I would like to give you that the admission for the 2015 session is now closed. Now you need to wait for the next year admissions in Delhi University.

Now coming to point that whether you can get bachelor of commerce Honours in Kirori Mal or not from NIOS board. The answer to your questions is that yes, you can get admission in any of the college of Delhi university on the basis of marks secured in the National Institute of Open Schooling as it is central government recognized board and certificates are valid for getting jobs and admissions.

Kirori Mal is one of the famous college of North Campus of Delhi University. To get admission in B.Com Honours, you must have score above 92% even if you belong general category. You can check cut off marks for admission in 2015 at official website of Delhi university www.du.ac.in.
17th August 2015, 06:45 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in Kirori Mal College, DU being a NIOS Commerce candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the Delhi University which is one of the India's best university.

The admission in the DU is one the basis of the aggregate in the board examination. The eligibility to get the admission is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from a recognised board. As NIOS is the recognised board so you are eligible to get the admission.

But the admission for the 2015 is closed. Also to get the admission in the B.Com it is mandatory to have the Mathematics in the board examination. Also to get the admission in the Kirori Mal College the cut off is atleast 95% aggregate in the board examination.

There is relaxation of few percentage for the reserved candidates on the board aggregate in the board examination. The application form for the admission is available in the month of May and June.

For more information visit at the www.du.ac.in
17th August 2015, 06:58 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you can study B.Com Honours in any of the college under Delhi University, if you satisfy the eligibility criteria of Delhi University for the admission procedure.
The eligibility criteria of Delhi University is that, the candidate must have scored at least 45% of marks in aggregate in class 12th or equivalent.
If you satisfy this criteria then you can proceed further to take admission.

All The Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?