15th August 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee structure of 5th standard in The Heritage School, Gurgaon?

Sir,
My child is in 4th standard in Delhi Public School, Dwarka. I want to admit her in The Heritage School in Gurgaon. Please tell me the procedure for admission in 5th standard and also the fee structure. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  2. Procedure to get admission for 5th standard in Putaparthi Sai Baba School?
  3. List of Naval Schools with fee structure which offer admission in Hyderabad for 3rd standard student? Detailed procedure and requirements to get admission?
  4. How can I join Navy school after 5th standard?
  5. Procedure for joining Navy School after 5th standard?
  6. How can I join Navy school after passing 5th class? Procedure for admission in Navy school?
  7. Which is best school in Vadodara with fee structure?
  8. Fee structure of AMU for class 11?
  9. Where Sainik School is located? Procedure to get admission for 10 years old 5th student?
  10. List of best schools in Gurgaon and Aravali and their admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get admission in Sainik School for 5th standard student?
  12. Detailed information, admission procedure and requirements to get admission in 5th standard of The Banyan Tree School, Jammu?
  13. List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission?
  14. College and Hotel fee structure of an average standard school?
  15. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  16. Procedure to get admission in 5th standard of Military school?
  17. How can I join Merchant Navy school after completing 5th class?
  18. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?

16th August 2015, 06:35 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure of 5th standard in The Heritage School, Gurgaon?

1) Participate in the entrance exam conducted by the school .
2) After that they will send notification to the address given by you .
3 ) participate in counselling , there you have to give full details like ..
a) Which class
b) age
c) interest about extra curicullar activities
They will explain you the fee details , and special activities conducted by them .
if you are interested to join then register there .

17th August 2015, 06:32 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure of 5th standard in The Heritage School, Gurgaon?

Hello, I want to say you that, for taking admission in The Heritage School in class 5th, you have to apply online registration for the admission.
Application for admissions from KG to class 9, is open for academic session 2016-2017. Please apply online.
All valid registration are considered for admission. There will be a written test after the completion of registration process.
Here is the attachment of fee structure of The Heritage School. Have a look
Attached Files
File Type: pdf The-Heritage-School-Fee-Structure-2014-15.pdf(386.7 KB, 79 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?