9th April 2015, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study 11th ISC Commerce if completed 10th NIOS without Mathematics?

Sir,
I have passed 10th NIOS but without
Mathematics. Can I get admission in
class 11th ISC Board in Commerce?
Please tell me about this immediately.

13th April 2015, 01:18 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 11th ISC Commerce if completed 10th NIOS without Mathematics?

Yes, you can get admission in class 11th ISC commerce, as it is not compulsory that you should have mathematics as your subject in class 10th. So you don't have to worry about it only the thing you need to worry about is your class 10th marks if you have scored good marks then you can get admission in class 11th in any of the ISC affiliated school easily otherwise you have to struggle allot for the school admission.
13th April 2015, 02:12 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 11th ISC Commerce if completed 10th NIOS without Mathematics?

Yes, you can get admission in class 11th Commerce stream even after having completed your 10th boards without maths.

As the condition for admission in class 11th Commerce is not dependant on Mathematics or any other subject individually, but as a whole.

The only criteria is to pass your board examinations with a minimum of 45% or more.
13th April 2015, 06:35 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission in 11th ISC Commerce if completed 10th NIOS without Mathematics.

But you can't take mathematics in commerce, you have to take admission in commerce without mathematics.
To have admission in commerce with mathematics you have to complete your 10th class with mathematics.
13th April 2015, 06:56 PM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Yes, you can get admission in a Commerce stream without mathematics also. There are many schools which provide commerce stream without Maths but yes accountancy and business studies are important subject to get admission in a Commerce stream. Because you belong to NIOS Board therefore, minimum percentage to get admission to any school is 60% above.
7th June 2018, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

I have not taken business study in Nios school can I get admission in commerce
7th March 2020, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying in 10 th nios without maths can I get admission in state pre university collage
13th June 2021, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Can you get admission in XI CBSE Commerce without maths in 10th
11th September 2021, 02:41 AM
Minal F

Yes, you are eligible for study commerce. 11th and 12th standards are important for deciding in which field you want to make your career. If you want to study commerce you are eligible. You can easily enroll yourself in any Schools for study commerce.
24th September 2021, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th class (NIOS). And my subjects that I chosed this year are English, Psychology, Business studies, home science and data entry(Computers). Can I choose computer science and informatics practices with commerce and economics(without math) for 11th and 12th CBSE to do B.Tech degree after 12th CBSE?
I'm very worried that will CBSE grade 11 schools allow an NIOS student to take economics and computer science if I didn't have economics, math and science in my 10th NIOS?
15th July 2022, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get addmission in 11th cbse commerce if complete 10th nios without mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?