23rd May 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College if secured 69% in 12th and scored 83 marks in Physics?

Hello,
I have passed 12th Board exam. I have passed the exam under WBCHSE Board getting 69 percent marks. I got 83 marks in Physics and 44 marks in Math. I want to be admitted in St Xavier's colleges for B.Sc(Physics). I am SC candidate.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  3. Can I get admission in St. Xavier's college in B.Com without entrance exam?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  5. How to get admission in St Xaviers college after securing 96.25%
  6. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com?
  7. Does St Xavier's Calcutta offers B.Com without honours for non maths students?
  8. Is there any college which provides admission in MBA if not secured 50% in graduation?
  9. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(ECE) if secured 78% in 12th and scored 58 marks in JEE Main?
  11. Which are the best colleges for MSc in Physics? I have scored 78% marks in BSc
  12. Chances to study B.Sc(Physics) in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th Physics?
  13. Admission in NIT for OBC student who has scored 77 marks in JEE Mains and secured 91% in 12th?
  14. Can I get admission in COEP to study B.Tech(E&TC) if scored 65 marks in JEE Mains and secured 85% in 12th?
  15. Can I get admission to study BAMS/BDS if secured 86% in 12th and scored 73 marks in MP-PMT?
  16. List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?
  17. In which college of Delhi University I will get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) if secured 91.66% in 12th PCM?
  18. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
24th May 2015, 08:58 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College if secured 69% in 12th and scored 83 marks in Physics?

Yes, you can get admission in B.Sc(Physics) course in St. Xavier's College. As per eligibility criteria, candidates who have completed their 12th standard with physics and mathematics subjects with minimum 60% of marks are eligible to apply for B.Sc(Physics) course admission in St. Xavier's College. So, you can definitely get admission in St. Xavier's College.
24th May 2015, 09:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College if secured 69% in 12th and scored 83 marks in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have passed 12th Board exam. I have passed the exam under WBCHSE Board getting 69 percent marks. I got 83 marks in Physics and 44 marks in Math. I want to be admitted in St Xavier's colleges for B.Sc(Physics). I am SC candidate.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Sc Physics through St. Xavier's College after completing 12th standard with 69% of marks at 12th standard. Since, you have scored 83% of marks in Physics subject so it is added advantage for you at the time of admission.

The B.Sc Physics is a graduate level academic program that is based on the many theories of Physics. The basic qualification needed by a person to join the B.Sc Physics is a pass in class 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry subjects from a recognized university.

Applicants for the B.Sc course will need to appear for an entrance exam, which is conducted by the St. Xavier's College. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam and 12th standard board exam.

Contact Information:
Address: No. 5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Phone: 022 2262 0662
Official Website - www.xaviers.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?