26th May 2014, 12:52 AM
Forum M Sha

How to get admission in St Xaviers college after securing 96.25%

Respected Sir/Mam,
I,Forum Shah,Secured 96.25%(Maths(98)+3) in ISC(2014).I want to pursue BSc Economics.Will I be able to get admission in St. Xaviers College?How many lists come out for this course?

Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  2. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  3. What are the chances of getting admission in Goenka or St Xaviers after securing 92.5% in best of four subjects?
  4. Can I get admission in class XI commerce stream in St Xaviers College, Kolkata after securing 85.33% in class 10th from Nagaland Board of Secondary Education
  5. How to get admission in St Xaviers after scoring 90%?
  6. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  8. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  9. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  10. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  11. Can I get admission in St Xaviers college or Goenka College with 82% marks?
  12. Date of start of admission of Diplome to Degree? Admission in government college by securing 62%?
  13. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  14. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college college?
  15. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  16. How to take up English Honors in St Xaviers college? What is the percentage required for admission?
  17. Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream?
  18. Can SC/ST students get admission in any law college by securing 35% in graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?